This is a great general purpose cleaner for your kitchen, bathroom and all household surfaces. With no toxic chemicals, all natural ingredients, this cleaner cuts through dirt and makes cleaning easy. It contains 5% Hospital Grade Antibacterial agents. THIS PRODUCT IS SAFE TO USE IN KITCHENS AND FOOD PREPARATION AREAS DIRECTION FOR USE: Use 25ml per 1Lt of water. DO NOT store diluted cleaners. DO NOT mix with other cleaners or disinfectants. FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs or if you feel unwell, seek medical advise immediately, contact a doctor or the Poison Information Centre. Ph: 13 11 26. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Consume a glass of water and see a doctor. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with water. If in the eyes, hold open and wash with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor. Show the label when possible.
Download Material Safety Data Sheet
If you feel our delivery fee doesn't seem correct, please contact us and we will do a manual calculation